Tuesday 17 May 2011

FITNESS FOR EVERY AGE......the intro

The world is growing fast and so do we  but  one thing we all are neglecting is ourselves and the thing which is suffering the most for this is our body.
but we all can prevent this situation just by following basic routines and maintaining a strict discipline .
I dont call myself a fitness expert but i do have my keen interests for every thing what we can do to keep our body fit and strong.
in my upcoming posts i will put on everything that i have studied that i have learnt practically, starting from cardio to heavy workout. These will be classified as per every group of peoplewho have time and who don't.
I hope it will help many.
And with due hope i am starting my blog.If any of you who reads it have any kind of corrections or comments please post them.

1 comment:

  1. Movie Star Motivator-Personal Trainer NYC, ''I motivate you''. John is a master adviser.Image consultant
    Date coach and Business consultant. Servicing the client's tempered headquarters: http://www.motivationamust.com
    We are New York City best personal trainers, and Suitable to service clients in any state.

    Are you looking for a real healthy change in your life? Take back the control you want and deserve. With the Best Personal Trainer NY City has to offer.

    ReplyDelete